Get rid of Random Command Prompt Pop-Ups
A glimpse on Random Command Prompt Pop-Ups
Encountering sudden messages and prompts is a very disturbing action especially if the user is doing something important like working or playing games. Command Prompt pops up and disappears, and this indicates that the computer has been invaded by a virus. No wonder that this invasion might be done by a ransomware.
As the user is using his computer normally, a frequent Command Prompt appears and disappears that are powered by PUPs. Such programs pop this Command Prompt that are running in the background without notice and then close these messages before the user is aware of what is going on. Such action can be conceived as sneakily modifying your system settings without your agreement. This is not something beneficial as you might conceive, but rather it is an indication that your computer is infected, so please remove all of the suspicious programs on your computer and have an authentic anti-virus to clean up any viruses. Moreover, please disable the Get Office tool, which can be disabled by clicking Start, typing Task Scheduler, following the path” Task Scheduler Library -> Microsoft -> Office and selecting office, finding OfficeBackgroundTaskHandlerRegistration and disabling it.
Just because users visit malware sites unintentionally, they become redirected to other websites and fake software upgrades. PUPs implement tools to pop up fake banners and ads that hold the link of another malware site. The purpose of such several redirects is to make you reach these scam messages in the end so that hackers become capable of advertising more fake links to collect some ransom fees without your consent.
How did Command Prompt Randomly pops up installed on my computer?
PUPs invade your system with no consent according to lack of knowledge of some users allowed many developers and hackers to intrude many systems without previous agreements or consents to enter. Bundling has been known for years to be the method followed by hackers to expand their malware through the users by making them download apps from third parties with software packages or updates.
How to remove (Uninstall) and get rid of Command Prompt Randomly pops up?
The best curing method is to prevent the disease, so basically, all you have to do is to be careful whenever you attempt to download or upgrade any software. The new malwares are deceiving enough to force you to believe that they are authorized so that you can be tricked by the interface. Whenever you face any unwanted ads that pop up in your browser regarding pornography or adult dating, remove any skeptical application you have recently downloaded to prevent further damage.Despite the fact that this virus is very malicious, it can be eliminated totally from your PC via manual or automatic removal. You can remove the virus manually only if you are experienced enough to do so as you might risk its recurrence. In this process, virus can get removed but need lots of knowledge and experience. On the other hand, a more safe method is to remove it by the aid of a software to guarantee to terminate this threat.
Option A: Advanced system software is recommended to uninstall this malware from your PC. Free scanner allows you to check whether your PC is infected or not.
Option B: Remove Manually (Risky & Complicated) For Technical Geeks only!
Steps To Remove ManuallyEnd malicious process from Windows Task Manager
- Click Windows logo + R button together to open Run in your PC.
- Type taskmgr in Run and click on OK button.
- Now go to Process tab in Task manager.
- Select related process and click End Process.
- Click on Start and select Settings option.
- Now Go to System Option.
- Now select Programs & Feature option.
- Select and click on Uninstall tab.
- Open browser tool by clicking on Setting Icon from the right-top corner of your browser.
- Click on Manage Add-ons option.
- Select Toolbars and Extensions tab.
- Find related add-ons and Click Disable.
- Select More information button and click on Remove button.
- Press “Windows + R” button sententiously on your keyboard.
- Type “regedit” and click on OK button to open
- Find and delete all malicious registry entries created by .
Reset Internet Explorer Setting
- First of all run Internet Explorer browser and Click on Tools tab.
- Select Internet option from drop down list.
- Choose Advanced tab and click Reset button.
- Select Delete personal settings check box and click on Reset button.
- Now click on close button and restart your browser.
Related Article: Exploit.SWF.bd Virus Scam – How to remove?