Advanced system repair is a program that completely FREE scans your computer for viruses, malware, and damaged files. After scanning your computer, the software will remove the infection and replace any crucial operating system files that have been damaged by the virus.
Get rid of GRYPHON virus
What is GRYPHON virus?
GRYPHON virus is a novel ransomware virus that encrypts data for money compensation. It was first found by Lawrence Abrams and just like other viruses, it spreads through spam emails and other fake and cheap advertisement methods created by cyber criminals that aim to gain any profit. GRYPHON works by encrypting your stored files just after it invades your system and renames the files by adding “.[test].gryphon” extension. After encrypting the files, you will lose access to them and you will receive a guiding text in all of the encrypted folders with the extension .crypton.
The saved text files are meant to have the decryption secret or the bright side of unlocking your personal files. But actually its sole purpose is to make you pay some ransom fees. In fact, cyber criminals advanced tremendously in the past years and were able to make asymmetric encryption. Such encryption generates two keys, an encryption key and a decryption key, and they are stored securely by contacting them via email. Accordingly, the developers offer decrypting your files in exchange of some fees by proving such capability by decrypting one of your files. The estimate of these fees is in the range of $500-$1500 in Bitcoins to avoid tracing the money. Note that the files has the word “test” and “test2”, which shows that the virus is in a development stage. One more thing worthy of notice is that many hackers take the money from you and stop contacting you, or even ask for more money later, which enters you in a loop hole. There are no tools today that are able to uninstall or remove GRYPHON virus, so the only way to retain your files is by having a normal backup.
How did GRYPHON virus get installed on my computer?
These viruses are usually transported to your computer by an intermediate sponsor to make sure that the process is stealthy enough. These intermediates could be junk emails, trojans, and non-authentic download sites. The most famous method is through junk emails as they can teleport many viruses that are written in Java Script. Opening these attachments makes a cascade of scripts that virus your computer and these scripts make the virus resistant to uninstalling. These scripts are run in your computer and transfer the virus without your agreement, so be careful and remove any unwanted apps or uninstall any non-authentic software even if it appears authentic.
How to remove and get rid of GRYPHON virus?
Be careful from the beginning so that you do not reach a point where you start looking for a quick solution to the virus invasion. Check what you are downloading and use authentic sources when downloading any software update or any bundle. Do not open any attachment found in your junk email as they contain virus scripts that hack your PC. One of the most occurring traps are installing antiviruses, so please uninstall any non-authentic antivirus that you have and get your authentic version.
Option A: Advanced system software is recommended to uninstall this malware from your PC. Free scanner allows you to check whether your PC is infected or not.
DO IT NOW!download
Option B: Remove Manually (Risky & Complicated) For Technical Geeks only!
Steps To Remove ManuallyEnd malicious process from Windows Task Manager
- Click Windows logo + R button together to open Run in your PC.
- Type taskmgr in Run and click on OK button.
- Now go to Process tab in Task manager.
- Select related process and click End Process.
- Click on Start and select Settings option.
- Now Go to System Option.
- Now select Programs & Feature option.
- Select and click on Uninstall tab.
- Open browser tool by clicking on Setting Icon from the right-top corner of your browser.
- Click on Manage Add-ons option.
- Select Toolbars and Extensions tab.
- Find related add-ons and Click Disable.
- Select More information button and click on Remove button.
- Press “Windows + R” button sententiously on your keyboard.
- Type “regedit” and click on OK button to open
- Find and delete all malicious registry entries created by .
Reset Internet Explorer Setting
- First of all run Internet Explorer browser and Click on Tools tab.
- Select Internet option from drop down list.
- Choose Advanced tab and click Reset button.
- Select Delete personal settings check box and click on Reset button.
- Now click on close button and restart your browser.