Get rid of KMSPico Virus
What is KMSPico?
Microsoft corporation demands some fees to activate the operating system, so basically KMSPico virus is not authentic and it is used by hackers. To make it reachable, cyber criminals put it on malicious websites that hold many infections that make you download malware. To be sneak as possible, KMSPico virus developers recommend that you shut down your anti-virus for better performance. Therefore, never use KMSPico. Just after the invasion of your device, KMSPico Virus starts intruding your browser. No wonder, all of the most used browsers are intruded by many cyber criminals to change the default engine, which again deceives the users to be legitimate. Some malicious scripts are written by the developers to prevent you from restoring your previous settings. Accordingly, the users do not have any option but using the current engine as the default engine and they start accepting the situation. KMSPico Virus starts collecting your IP address, browsing history, search queries, etc. Moreover, it is capable of collecting some of your personal information like credit card information and so on and share them with other third parties to benefit financially from such theft. So cyber criminals start using these information against you to gain some fees as a means of theft. Another thing worth to consider is that KMSPico Virus can redirect you to other fake engines and sites that are waiting to cause you even more damage. That is why we recommend all of the users to immediately remove KMSPico and stop using its search engine right away since it holds many threats like selling your private information to third parties for money, which could cause a lot of harm.
Developers spread KMSPico virus via bundling and hack your computer and try to spread the virus to other computers as well. Illegal profit is the main motive behind such moves as they steal your private information and ask for money in compensation. They might also claim that more damage is about to come and you will never be able to uninstall their virus before paying.
How did KMSPico Virus get installed on my computer?
Downloading fake or even authentic applications from nonauthorized sources can be seriously dangerous. Developers of KMSPico pack the virus with the package of any application and tricks you to accept their conditions in the downloader, which include downloading the virus to your PC. Also they try to redirect you to malicious websites that contain a lot of viruses that are downloaded to your PC whenever you visit them to cause even more damage.
How to remove (Uninstall) and get rid of KMSPico Virus?
You might have guessed now how to prevent the occurrence of just incident again. Downloading anything from its authorized source is the best way to prevent any virus issues. Moreover, do not click on any banner or ad that pops up to you. Virus is most probably present in any of your unwanted apps, so please uninstall what you might find suspicious and remove any application that was downloaded from a nonauthorized source.Despite the fact that this virus is very malicious, it can be eliminated totally from your PC via manual or automatic removal. You can remove the virus manually only if you are experienced enough to do so as you might risk its recurrence. In this process, virus can get removed but need lots of knowledge and experience. On the other hand, a more safe method is to remove it by the aid of a software to guarantee to terminate this threat.
Option A: Advanced system software is recommended to uninstall this malware from your PC. Free scanner allows you to check whether your PC is infected or not.
Option B: Remove Manually (Risky & Complicated) For Technical Geeks only!
Steps To Remove ManuallyEnd malicious process from Windows Task Manager
- Click Windows logo + R button together to open Run in your PC.
- Type taskmgr in Run and click on OK button.
- Now go to Process tab in Task manager.
- Select related process and click End Process.
- Click on Start and select Settings option.
- Now Go to System Option.
- Now select Programs & Feature option.
- Select and click on Uninstall tab.
- Open browser tool by clicking on Setting Icon from the right-top corner of your browser.
- Click on Manage Add-ons option.
- Select Toolbars and Extensions tab.
- Find related add-ons and Click Disable.
- Select More information button and click on Remove button.
- Press “Windows + R” button sententiously on your keyboard.
- Type “regedit” and click on OK button to open
- Find and delete all malicious registry entries created by .
Reset Internet Explorer Setting
- First of all run Internet Explorer browser and Click on Tools tab.
- Select Internet option from drop down list.
- Choose Advanced tab and click Reset button.
- Select Delete personal settings check box and click on Reset button.
- Now click on close button and restart your browser.
Related Article:Cydoor Spyware Scam – How to remove? (Uninstall)