Get rid of Rightcoupon ads virus
What is RightCoupon?
Most of us had encountered the falsified ads that claim that a certain application is capable saving time and money during online shopping by offering you the best deals and sales online to the extent that we might sometimes believe that these ads are true. Also these applications are compatible with different types of browsers to not leave a chance in not pulling your feet into using them. Right Coupon ads is one of those PUPs that invades your system without consent to steal your private information.
Upon invading your system without agreement, RightCoupon starts popping up some fake ads frequently that lowers the performance of your computer and browser. These ads might redirect you to many dangerous websites that could install a lot of malware on your system. The tool starts collecting your IP address, browsing history, search queries, etc. Moreover, it is capable of collecting some of your personal information like credit card information and so on and share them with other third parties to benefit financially from such theft by selling these info to third parties, which could cause a lot of harm.
From its name, RightCoupon seems like to be an ad or an offer that might pop up on your computer. In fact, RightCoupon is a tool implemented in your PC that has malicious intentions. They start popping up to you some fake ads and banners that are related to offers or winning a voucher for getting a new phone and some sort of advantages or privileges you get over other users. What actually happens is that when you click on any of these ads, you get redirected to some managed websites that download harmful viruses on your computer, making your private information vulnerable to be stolen by hackers and start using them against you. You might receive messages that you need to pay a certain amount of money to retain your private information.
How did RightCoupon ads get installed on your computer?
Downloading a software package for example could be very deceiving because most of the users do not actually check what the package actually includes. When downloaded from unknown sources, these packages contain tools that actually pop up the fake ads to you. Skipping the download steps actually means that you agreed on downloading the virus on your PC, which is what actually did not happen. All in all, hackers pack some apps and upgrades with viruses and they hide them under the title of download these files as they are “recommended” for a better performance.
How to get rid of (Uninstall) and remove RightCoupon ads?
Search all of your apps in the control panel and uninstall everything you did not intend to download. In addition, remove all the apps that are not authorized to prevent any farther damage. We have offered you some programs that also are capable of releasing you from RightCoupon. Be cautious also from the first place and do not download any unauthorized app just because it is for free, you will suffer letter in uninstalling the virus you might be infected with.Despite the fact that this virus is very malicious, it can be eliminated totally from your PC via manual or automatic removal. You can remove the virus manually only if you are experienced enough to do so as you might risk its recurrence. In this process, virus can get removed but need lots of knowledge and experience. On the other hand, a more safe method is to remove it by the aid of a software to guarantee to terminate this threat.
Option A: Advanced system software is recommended to uninstall this malware from your PC. Free scanner allows you to check whether your PC is infected or not.
Option B: Remove Manually (Risky & Complicated) For Technical Geeks only!
Steps To Remove ManuallyEnd malicious process from Windows Task Manager
- Click Windows logo + R button together to open Run in your PC.
- Type taskmgr in Run and click on OK button.
- Now go to Process tab in Task manager.
- Select related process and click End Process.
- Click on Start and select Settings option.
- Now Go to System Option.
- Now select Programs & Feature option.
- Select and click on Uninstall tab.
- Open browser tool by clicking on Setting Icon from the right-top corner of your browser.
- Click on Manage Add-ons option.
- Select Toolbars and Extensions tab.
- Find related add-ons and Click Disable.
- Select More information button and click on Remove button.
- Press “Windows + R” button sententiously on your keyboard.
- Type “regedit” and click on OK button to open
- Find and delete all malicious registry entries created by .
Reset Internet Explorer Setting
- First of all run Internet Explorer browser and Click on Tools tab.
- Select Internet option from drop down list.
- Choose Advanced tab and click Reset button.
- Select Delete personal settings check box and click on Reset button.
- Now click on close button and restart your browser.
Related article: Search My Tabs virus – How to remove