Get rid of search.anysearch.com redirect virus
What is search.anysearch.com?
As one of the fake internet search engines, search.anysearch.com mentions that it is capable of boosting web surfing via advancing the search results. Such deception makes the users believe that search.anysearch.com is an authorized search engine. However, it is intentionally made to track your browsing activity. Such sites are usually visited by redirecting the users via fake advertisements. One other possibility of visiting these sites are PUPs, which are capable of intruding your device without consent and also running undesired processes in the background.
Just after the invasion of your device, it starts intruding your browser. No wonder, all of the most used browsers are intruded by many cyber criminals to make search.anysearch.com the default engine, which again deceives the users to be legitimate. Some malicious scripts are written by the developers of search.anysearch.com to prevent you from restoring your previous settings. Accordingly, the users do not have any option but using search.anysearch.com as the search engine, and they start accepting the situation. search.anysearch.com starts collecting your IP address, browsing history, search queries, etc.
Moreover, it is capable of collecting some of your personal information like credit card information and so on and share them with other third parties to benefit financially from such theft. So cyber criminals start using this information against you to gain some fees as a means of theft or use your activity for mining cryptocurrency. Another thing worth to consider is that it can redirect you to other fake engines and sites that are waiting to cause you even more damage. That is why we recommend all of the users to immediately remove search.anysearch.com and stop using its search engine right away since it holds many threats like selling your private information to third parties for money, which could cause a lot of harm.
How did search.anysearch.com get installed on my computer?
The general idea of the installation of any virus on your PC is that it invades your computer without your agreement. Whenever you download an unauthorized app or package, you are risking that it might have been packed with some malicious tools that you might not find in the download steps as most of the users skip all of the installation steps. These tools pop up some fake ads to you as a persuasive method to attract many users to click on them. Clicking on these ads redirects you to malicious websites that download viruses on your PC without your consent.
How to get rid of (Uninstall) and remove search.anysearch.com?
Downloading apps and software updates from unknown sources are very harmful, so be careful regarding your sources and check all the installation process, do not trust the recommended settings blindly. Remove all the apps that you think might have caused the implementation of the advertising tools and uninstall every suspicious app that you have downloaded. Check our program linked in this page that is capable of uninstalling search.anysearch.com redirects.Despite the fact that this virus is very malicious, it can be eliminated totally from your PC via manual or automatic removal. You can remove the virus manually only if you are experienced enough to do so as you might risk its recurrence. In this process, virus can get removed but need lots of knowledge and experience. On the other hand, a more safe method is to remove it by the aid of a software to guarantee to terminate this threat.
Option A: Advanced system software is recommended to uninstall this malware from your PC. Free scanner allows you to check whether your PC is infected or not.
Option B: Remove Manually (Risky & Complicated) For Technical Geeks only!
Steps To Remove ManuallyEnd malicious process from Windows Task Manager
- Click Windows logo + R button together to open Run in your PC.
- Type taskmgr in Run and click on OK button.
- Now go to Process tab in Task manager.
- Select related process and click End Process.
- Click on Start and select Settings option.
- Now Go to System Option.
- Now select Programs & Feature option.
- Select and click on Uninstall tab.
- Open browser tool by clicking on Setting Icon from the right-top corner of your browser.
- Click on Manage Add-ons option.
- Select Toolbars and Extensions tab.
- Find related add-ons and Click Disable.
- Select More information button and click on Remove button.
- Press “Windows + R” button sententiously on your keyboard.
- Type “regedit” and click on OK button to open
- Find and delete all malicious registry entries created by .
Reset Internet Explorer Setting
- First of all run Internet Explorer browser and Click on Tools tab.
- Select Internet option from drop down list.
- Choose Advanced tab and click Reset button.
- Select Delete personal settings check box and click on Reset button.
- Now click on close button and restart your browser.
Related article: search.arcahol.com virus – How to remove